[MUD-Dev] Suggestions on Books and Articles

Chris cwstewart at csupomona.edu
Sat Mar 26 23:23:57 CET 2005

Dear All,

I am graduating from my University with a BS the end of this year
and I am considering doing my ungrad seminar paper on "Computers in
Entertainment."  I was wondering if anyone can point out books that
I might be interested in or published papers (perferably ones I can
veiw online).

These are some of the categories I must fill:

  - history of electronic entertainment

  - technology in both software and hardware

  - trends among the industry and the consumers

  - psychological impacts

  - implications in other fields

  - the perceived future for electronic entertainment

Thanks,

Chris Stewart