[MUD-Dev] Re: Levelless MUDs

Koster Koster
Tue Jun 16 10:54:44 CEST 1998

Actually, I'm from a Diku background. But I admit, I always thought
level restrictions on equipment were tacky. They're an artificial method
of doing something which can be accomplished without too much difficulty
by other means if the game system supports it. I've been working on
Dikus for around 6 years myself, and I never made a level-restricted
piece of eq either.

-Raph