[MUD-Dev] Life

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Tue Jun 3 20:22:52 CEST 1997

At 07:15 PM 6/3/97 PST8PDT, jc lawrence:

>Was the real "crime" the fact that that a child was involved, or was
>it that a character had been done away with in a disfavourable manner.

The real crime was that oine eprson forced an element into aqnother persons
story that they had no wish to deal with.  Thast the real crime. Remember,
neither "child" nor "molester" were real.  Don't get confused by the RP.

Having said that, I'm sure that most people do not want child molestation
as part of their stories.  Your right, its an ugly disgusting thing.  But
put the cart before the horse here.

The crime, as such, is the same as most abusive thinsg in an Rp
environment-- impacting the other persons story in an unwanted manner.

JK