[MUD-Dev] Wish cancelled...

Eric Scholten eric at mails.ch
Mon Jan 10 11:50:56 CET 2005

Straight from the Wish site: http://www.mutablerealms.com/

--<cut>--
Dear friends of Wish:

Unfortunately we have bad news.

After careful consideration of all the facts and analyzing all the
data which we have gathered from the Wish Beta 2.0 test so far, we
have decided to cancel the Wish project.

Our Beta test will end this evening at 6pm EST, and at this time our
Beta forums will close as well.

We enjoyed working together with our fans very much, and we are very
sorry about this development. We wish you the best of luck in the
future, and hope that you continue to enjoy online gaming, even with
Mutable Realms and Wish not being available anymore.

We also wish the best luck to our competitors, and hope that they
will not suffer the same fate as us.

Best regards,
Your Mutable Realms Team
--<cut>--

Does anyone have some more information about the exact reasons, that =
lead to this decision?

Cheers
Eric