=?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_[MUD-Dev]_BIZ:_Gaming_Hardware_Startup, _looking_for_good_Gaming_Business_Development_Person?=

adam at grexengine.com adam at grexengine.com
Fri Nov 5 10:54:04 CET 2004

Harlan Beverly <hbomb at fastai.com> wrote on 04.11.2004, 16:54:36:

> Well, my startup idea is progressing pretty fast. Many of you may
> remember that I am working on a piece of Network Hardware that
> will be for Gamers....  well, we've had some early successes
> presenting to V.C.  people here in Austin.  So....

> If anyone knows anyone who would be interested, let me know.  I
> will send them our Executive Summary Business plan, and request
> their Resume.  (prefer they are in Austin, TX, but not required)

Personally I don't see the point of your acceleration - it seems to
be a solution looking for a problem - but I know some people who
might be interested. If you send me a copy or your exec summary
(i.e. 3 pages) + your preferred contact address I'll pass it on and
then they can get in touch with you privately if interested.