[MUD-Dev] [OT] Hi all an first time MMORPG designer tries togetinthe loop

Steven Yeah burpie_yeah at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 04:56:03 CET 2004

I am from a marketing background (and not even in the software
industry), and am seriously considering diversifying my business
into online games. I have done some basic research, as well as read
a couple of books on the industry. So do pardon my newbie-ness.

Like firstly, just to say hi to all, and secondly, to ask which is
the most difficult aspect of developing a mmorpg for 10k, relative
to a mud for perhaps 30 or 300?

Thanks,
Steven