[MUD-Dev] BIZ: Gaming Hardware Startup, looking for good Gaming Business Development Person

Harlan Beverly hbomb at fastai.com
Thu Nov 4 16:54:36 CET 2004

Well, my startup idea is progressing pretty fast. Many of you may
remember that I am working on a piece of Network Hardware that will
be for Gamers....  well, we've had some early successes presenting
to V.C.  people here in Austin.  So....

We are trying to find a person to join the management team of our
Startup who knows the Gaming industry, has contacts, and knows how
to form business relationships with gaming companies.

It will be that persons difficult task to try to get us a
Co-Development agreement, and let us develop an API for that
companies Network Engines.  (perhaps just for 1 game, to start)

Obviously, with the help of this list, and our V.C.  advisors, we
finally realize that just plain UDP acceleration is not enough.
Since there is no real standard for Gaming Network APIs, we need to
work with gaming companies to get 'in' to their games...

If anyone knows anyone who would be interested, let me know.  I will
send them our Executive Summary Business plan, and request their
Resume.  (prefer they are in Austin, TX, but not required)

This would not be a paid position until ~July 2005 (depending on
funding), but would be a moonlighting type role...with compensation
in founder stock...  (this would be a fourth and final founder with
a BIG % of the company).

Thanks in advance,
Harlan