[MUD-Dev] JOB: How to get into Game Design / Game content

SavantKnowsAll at cs.com SavantKnowsAll at cs.com
Tue May 29 23:53:50 CEST 2001

In a message dated 5/29/01 4:21:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
trump at vividvideo.com writes:

> It seems the current hot way to get a gaming job is to write for
> Lum's, Crossroads or some other gaming fansite.  Right Savant?  ;)

It definitely worked for me. ;P

But in all seriousness, I think the bottom line is having passion.
With dedication and passion, you really can do anything you set your
mind to.  Writing for a gaming site just happens to be where often
times you find passionate gamers -- the same can be also said for
level designers, mod creators, MUD admins, etc...

-=Savant