[MUD-Dev] Player run reputation system

Matt Mihaly the_logos at achaea.com
Wed Jun 27 00:18:21 CEST 2001

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, J C Lawrence wrote:

> But, its a neat idea.  I like it.  Of a sudden we've created not
> only personal histories for each character, but the core of a
> dynamic player-written game history.

>   First post!

While we don't allow players to write in other player's histories,
each player in Achaea can write a background story for
himself/herself (which cannot ever be changed once written), and
then can, as they wish, pen additional chapters (which, again, can't
be changed or erased) as their life goes on. It's quite cool when
you happen across a player who puts real effort into
it. Unfortunately, the majority of our players don't. In fact, the
majority haven't even written a background, the lazy buggers.

--matt