[MUD-Dev] off-line pk

Koster Koster
Tue Jun 5 21:26:46 CEST 2001

It's called the IDSA and Doug Lowenstein is our figurehead. And yes,
he testifies to Congress (did so with the McCain hearings not that
long ago).

> As a participant in the development of a new breed of online game
> - I'm really worried (scared) that _witch_hunts_ are just around
> the corner.  The law-suit in Colorado is a glimpse of what is to
> come...

We've got a ways to go before we're as vilified as comics were when
the Comics Code wqas imposed. It's a valid concern, but the
situation is not that dire.

-Raph