[MUD-Dev] Writing articles (was: FW: Article on Data Inheritance)

Bruce bruce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 11 03:06:52 CET 2001

Kevin Littlejohn wrote:

> Do you retain ownership over the articles, or does that only apply
> if the articles were written with reference to occurences inside
> Skotos games?  Are we allowed to quote our own articles if they
> appear on your site?  Do you have a licencing agreement to read
> before we send anything in, or should we create one for you to sign
> first?  ;)

Apart from the pay, if these are concerns, why not write for any of
the various other forums out there which public articles:

  * Imaginary Realities
  * TopMudSites
  * The Pan stuff which JC has mentioned

And I'm sure that I've missed some. :) I know that I'm just looking
for the time to finish writing about a couple of subjects, and I'll be
looking for someone without a lot of overt commercial interest in the
field to publish those writings.

  - Bruce