[MUD-Dev] Re: [pol-core-test] Re: New file uploaded to pol-core-test(OT)

Frank Crowell frankc at maddog.com
Sat Feb 3 11:05:34 CET 2001

Valerio Santinelli wrote:

> From: "Dave Rickey" <daver at mythicentertainment.com>

> It's pretty much the same here in Italy. Backbones to the US from
> Europe are way slower than the ones between European countries. So, if
> you want to play at something without a 450+ms ping you've got to
> stick to Italy or Europe at most.

Thanks for reminding me about the internet issues in the international
world.  I am trying to help package up a sale of our broadcast services
and software and right now an exclusive "all rights" license is not going
to get us enough money.  So I am suggesting that we chop up the license so
that there can be US, European, South American, and Asian licensees.

frank