[MUD-Dev] Camelot Beta 3

Darrin Hyrup shades at mythicgames.com
Fri Apr 13 10:06:04 CEST 2001

At 09:52 AM 4/11/2001 -0400, Dave Rickey wrote:
> [...]

Our most recent published minimum specs (at least for the beta) are as
follows:

  Windows 95/98/Me/2000
  350MHz or faster Pentium compatible CPU
  96 MB RAM
  16MB 3D accelerated video card
  56k internet connection

Recommended is more like:

  600 MHz
  128MB RAM
  32MB 3D card

You can get away with somewhat under minimum spec, as Dave mentions
above, but it is a painful process.  The minimum specs may change as
we get closer to launch and optimize code a bit more, etc.

Best,

Darrin Hyrup
Mythic Entertainment