Nomenclature (was: RE: [MUD-Dev] MUD Coding Staff Structure)

Steven Kaskinen kaskins at malkav.com
Sat Sep 16 00:17:51 CEST 2000

I would add at least a third to your list...possibly more but at least this
additional one.

People's behavior change.  Happens when you add more people.  Happens in a
city...heck...it even happens at small social gatherings.  A person who
might be more outgoing in a gathering of 4 or 5 people may become more
introverted in a gathering of 15 or 20 people.  On a large scale, in a city
people don't care to find out who their neighbor is if they have 100
neighbors...but your more likely to find out who they are when you have 3 of
them instead.

- Steve