[MUD-Dev] MUDs vs. MMUDs

Steven Kaskinen kaskins at malkav.com
Sat Sep 16 00:13:46 CEST 2000

I think that's what started it.  The idea that since giving out 'powers' on
any scale of a game is something that should always been done carefully,
that the scale of the game doesn't matter and that they are the same thing.

It was the assumption that they were the same thing that provoked my
response.  I don't believe they are.  Very similar...one being rooted in the
other...Definately.  "Exact" Same?  I don't think so.

- Steve