[MUD-Dev] Moving away from the level based system

Travis Casey efindel at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 31 22:16:29 CET 2000

On Friday, December 29, 2000, Christopher Allen wrote:

> Travis Casey wrote:
>> There have been discussions here in the past on how this might be
>> done automatically.  The most recent one that I remember is the
>> thread "The Best Guy on the Mud Thing" from 1999.  3rd quarter, I
>> think.

> I searched for 'best guy' in 1999 Q3 and Q2, with no results -- do
> you have a better reference to this thread?

http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1999Q3/msg00161.php

is the first message in the thread.  IMHO, some of the more
interesting posts are:

http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1999Q3/msg00147.php
http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1999Q3/msg00317.php
http://www.kanga.nu/archives/MUD-Dev-L/1999Q3/msg00334.php