[MUD-Dev] World Event Model

Josh Rollyson dinodrac at summit.magenet.com
Fri Aug 4 16:17:08 CEST 2000

On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 11:05:08AM +0200, Christoph Seifert wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I read through the ideas for making events and even downloaded the
> example by Adam.
>
> The mud I code on - The Realm of Magic (http://rom.mud.de) - uses a
> system for
> events as well, but with a different approach on priorities. Events in
> there
> are actions or something that goes over several rounds or for a longer

How are players fleeing, and the autoflee given to linkdead players handled,
and does the flee command override pending combat activities?
Also does your system dump spammed commands out of the event system?
And can players do things like "keep trying to kick" ?

Josh Rollyson	dracus at irc	dracus at virusfix.org dinodrac at magenet.com
SMS Phone - 3362395619 at message.alltel.com ICQ#31731914
Assistant System Administrator - Valley of the Mage Consulting
http://www.magenet.com/~dinodrac   http://www.virusfix.org