[MUD-Dev] Self-Sufficient Worlds

Zak Jarvis zak at voidmonster.com
Sat Apr 29 09:54:34 CEST 2000

Ugh. No wonder people were arguing with this point. Apparently, my
subconscious wrest control of my vocabulary in an effort to promote the Id.
I meant biographies in the broadest sense, but just autobiographies.

*I* disagree with my quoted statement.

And let this be a lesson to you all... I haven't a clue what the lesson is,
but let it be one anyway.

-Zak Jarvis
 Chief Mangler of Ideas
 http://www.voidmonster.com