[MUD-Dev] Justifying twinking

Schubert Schubert
Fri Apr 28 21:08:16 CEST 2000

This was a real problem in Meridian 59 as well.  When
making the game, we made the standard newbie monsters short
(giant rat, baby spider, typical fantasy fare).  The problem
is that interfaces with these games are so difficult to
learn that LOOKING DOWN to kill the baby spider became a
serious barrier to entry for our newbies.

--Damion