[MUD-Dev] Justifying twinking

Raph Koster rkoster at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 21 17:53:38 CEST 2000

This is not merely a problem with twinking, but also with any mud that has
insufficient economic drains. Over time the "standard of living" for all
players rises. It's a classic pattern (you can even graph it) for most of
today's GoP muds. It leads to a need to adjust the static data in your
game's database, or else continue adding data only at the top end.

-Raph