[MUD-Dev] Gender and Mud Development

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Tue Jun 8 17:05:19 CEST 1999

On 03:12 PM 6/8/99 -0700, I personally witnessed Matthew Mihaly jumping up
to say:

>You know, one thing that is kind of interesting about the fact that fewer
>females play MUDs is that they tend to be highly valued as companions by
>all the males who cannot get a date.

I think pretty much every human being on the face of the planet has had it
well-impressed on his or her brain that one of the primary things to seek
in a mate is common interests. If mates like that are rare, you have to
snap them up at first opportunity.

Remember, evolution dictates that the one and only purpose in any human
being's life is to breed. Everything else is an artificial goal.

-----

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu