[MUD-Dev] Languages (slightly offtopic, was Text Parsing)

Greg Miller gmiller at classic-games.com
Tue Jun 8 03:50:18 CEST 1999

Greg Munt wrote:
> Yes, much is made on this list, of complex worlds, that demand so-called
> 'realism'. Just remember that there are some members who actually want to
> open their muds, and still more who want to attract players to them.
>
> When does 'different' become 'wrong'?

Good post... I've never been a big fan of realism, myself... "Depth" is
the biggest issue with me, by far, with "ease of interface" being a
significant second item. I think I developed my attachment to these two
from years of playing fighting games.

--
http://www.classic-games.com/
President Clinton was acquitted; then again, so was O. J. Simpson.

MUD-Dev maillist  -  MUD-Dev at kanga.nu