[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev's DevMUD: a word of caution

The Arrow arrow at trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Sat Oct 31 18:53:46 CET 1998

Allthough I'm really a coder-only type, I think it's a good idea to do what
Ola and Greg gives us 'hints' :) about:  To stop, and really think about
what we are doing and what we want.  I'm not good at analysis or design (or,
to be honest, admining a MUD for that matter) but I'm a damn good coder.
(Really, I am!  ;)  What this project need now, is more people like Greg and
Ola, that can help us developing our visions into something useable.

Or, to say it in another way:  Bad input generates bad output.

/ Joachim
The Arrow                   Email: arrow at trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Joachim Pileborg              WWW: http://w1.410.telia.com/~u41003102/
"They say I don't give a shit about anything," -- Magnus Uggla
"but I don't give a shit about that."        (translated from swedish)