[MUD-Dev] META: Review of FAQ's Bio Section

Ling K.L.Lo-94 at student.lboro.ac.uk
Sun Oct 11 18:02:43 CEST 1998

With the list not being as compact as during the invite-only days, I feel
the Member's Bio section of the FAQ needs an overhaul. The original reason
for that section's existance was to cull the number of questions
pertaining each other's projects.

So...

How do people feel about that section?  Do you find it useful to refer to?
Does it help when you read a post that includes the immortal line "Well,
my mud does blah blah blah"?  Would it be better to drop the bios and make
it into a 'Current Project' section?  Would you prefer this section to
reside as a webpage?

Suggestions, ideas and random thoughts on a postcard please...

_O_O_  kllo at iee.org