[MUD-Dev] [Fwd: Re: brainstormer]

Richard Woolcock KaVir at dial.pipex.com
Sat Jul 11 14:28:44 CEST 1998

--------------78C510ED6A59

Been invited to participate in a graphical mud.  Having spoken with the
person in charge (Thoric, author of Realms of Despair (Smaug)) I feel
he might be able to make some interesting contributions to this list.
If not, I then I will provide you will updates as to the progress of the
mud as best I can.

KaVir.

--------------78C510ED6A59