[MUD-Dev] The impact of the web on muds

Mon Jan 26 08:10:51 CET 1998

[Mike Sellers:]

:Aye, there's the rub:	It is difficult and costly to create a strong world
:design, get all the art and modeling done, and create all the scripts and
:world programming -- and all in a climate of uncertain business models
:(IMO: this will not happen as a non-business venture for many years).	Bu
:it will happen, I'm convinced of that, and probably before Christmas of 1999.

OK, we'll wait and see. If it does happen, I guess I'll have to have spent
the money for a top-end "mainstream" home computer by then, or else I
won't be able to play!

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA