more requests

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sun Nov 23 16:10:34 CET 1997

Hello everybody,

I guess I messed up. You can find the web pages I mentioned in my previous
post at "http://www.iaehv.nl/users/gryphon/index.html" and beyond.  Worlds
and world creation are discussed in the page worldidx.html and further.

I also wonder if anybody would object  if I made the summaries of the dis-
cussions on this list available on the web pages?  Names will be mentioned
but I do not intend to include anybody's email adress, nor the identity of
the mailinglist itself. A first summary was sent to this list a while back
but you can ask  Chris or me to send it to you again  if you would like to
reread it.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,