requests

Marian Griffith gryphon at iaehv.nl
Sun Nov 23 13:27:10 CET 1997

Hello everybody,

I have, or rather a friend has, changed the way my web pages look.
Personally I think they look very nice but I would love to hear your
opinion as well. I know this is hardly appropriate for this list so
please answer by email.

I would also like to know if anybody has a little spare time to
make a program for me? On one of the pages there is an idea how
to make a different way to create game worlds  and I would like
very much to see if it actually works.  Unfortunately I have no
idea how to code so if somebody please has time and interest to
help me out I would be very gratefull.

Marian
will there be loneliness ...

Rolan Choosing Talia,