[MUD-Dev] RP=MUSH/PG=MUD

Thu Jun 26 19:33:29 CEST 1997

[Caliban:]

:I'm professionally experienced in usability testing, tech support, beta
:evaluation, interface design, and other similar disciplines. As Scott
:Adams has said, 'The right approach to any problem is by an amazing
:coincidence the only way you know'. :)

That's great! What'll it take to convince you to do some serious testing
and overviewing of my system? It on-line now and I'll be muttering about
it more tonight after I get through this current backlog of email...

--
Chris Gray   cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA