List message losses

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Wed Jun 11 22:16:17 CEST 1997

Writing as list owner (a really bad habit I'm getting into):

One list member has messaged me directly to note that his messages
never seem to make it to the list (they never even reach the list in
fact).  List traffic has fallen precipitously in the last week.  Are
people getting bounces from the list, or are their messages just
disappearing into the ether?

If you are seeing any of these problems, please message me directly at
coder at ibm.net with a CC: to me at claw at null.net.  If I don't respond
within 24 hours, then please message me at clawrenc at cup.hp.com.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net