[MUD-Dev] Life

Caliban Tiresias Darklock caliban at darklock.com
Wed Jun 4 23:53:58 CEST 1997

On Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:14:50 PST8PDT, Jeff Kesselman
<jeffk at tenetwork.com> wrote:

>It goes deeper then this, though.  The judge has NO agenda.  It is not his
>goal to wipe out the PCs.  His goal is to give them a good challenge that
>they cna liekly overcome. In contrast, in a PvP situation, the other
>players' goal is generally NOT to amuse the player they are attacking, it
>is to amuse THEMSELVES at the potential expense of the other player.
>
>Does this lay out the differences clearly enough?

Very well put... I'm kicking myself for not thinking of that. Cheers. :)

 I am here to grind your eyes harder into the miasmic bile of life; to
 show you the truth and the beauty in the whisper of steel on silk and
 the crimson scent of blood as it rises to meet the caress of a blade.