[MUD-Dev] Levels and Goals [was Alright..IF your gonan do

Jeff Kesselman jeffk at tenetwork.com
Wed Jun 4 22:30:43 CEST 1997

At 08:24 PM 6/4/97 PST8PDT, jc lawrence wrote:
>>I don't understand. How do you determine which you don;'t want
>>withotu lookign at them all?
>
>You automatically approve all applications except those matching your
>list of unwanteds.

Ah. So the real question here is how do you identify them?
Are these people you have already kciked out? Which means theyve already
made trouble ocne?

If so, how do you identify them?

We actually have an edge here as a comemrical service in that we DO block
the creation of new accounts on a credit card associated with an accoutn
that has already been blocked, but this is semi-successfu lat best (trhe
are ALOT of ways to get a new credit card number.)

JK