[MUD-Dev] META: FAQ: location

Matt Chatterley root at mpc.dyn.ml.org
Fri Dec 12 14:02:41 CET 1997

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Miroslav Silovic wrote:

> Vadim Tkachenko <vadimt at 4cs.com> writes:
>
> > I told you -
> >
> > Fast/easy route: Estimated travel time: 212.0 minutes for 215.7 miles of
> > travel.
> > Short route: Estimated travel time: 307.0 minutes for 190.8 miles of
> > travel.
>
> I'm in Zagreb, Croatia. Anybody from Europe on this list, perchance?

Jersey, Channel Isles (in the English Channel, rather nearer France, and
before anyone asks, NO, I am *not* English - and will only admit to being
British under mild duress). My sister-in-law is from a part of Bosnia
which I cannot pronounce, interestingly enough, Miro.

Regards,
	-Matt Chatterley
	ICQ: 5580107
"I shall never believe that God plays dice with the world." -Einstein