[MUD-Dev] OT: News from the front

coder at ibm.net coder at ibm.net
Wed Dec 10 23:32:13 CET 1997

On 08/12/97 at 12:13 PM, cg at ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA (Chris Gray)
said: >:			   "Quentin"
>:
>:		    Joseph Quentin Lawrence

>Contratulations, JC!

Thanks!  It was a doozie of a process.

>Do we all get virtual chocolate cigars? :-)

Coitoinly -- you may all cue up at the Vogon Vendomatic Machine.  It was
recently serviced by the Sirius Cybernetic Corp, and so should no longer
be...

>May Boffo smile down on you from his perch in the Crystal Tree.

Aye, that he has.

>Methinks we should be seeing a bit less of our esteemed moderator for a
>while.

Oddly enough I'm getting to work from home for a while, which seems to
have given me time to catch up with the list.  Not that anyone has noticed
I'm sure.

J C Lawrence                               Internet: claw at null.net
----------(*)                              Internet: coder at ibm.net