[MUD-Dev] Problem Players [was: Guilds & Politics ]

Mike Sellers mike at online-alchemy.com
Tue Dec 9 16:40:27 CET 1997

At 03:39 PM 12/9/97 PST8PDT, Koster, Raph wrote:
>On Tuesday, December 09, 1997 8:32 AM, Vadim
>Tkachenko[SMTP:vadimt at 4cs.com] wrote:
>> > ... (is it possible for a group of 100 players to get
>> > together and purposely report the same person for something nasty,
>> > to get their character destroyed?)
>>
>> Well, doesn't it mean that the person is _really_ worth for 100 players
>> to get together to get rid of the character?
>
>Not necessarily. :( I never underestimate the range of human
>maliciousness...
>
>-Raph

Amen.  Or, quoting Prince Humperdinck: "I always think everything is a
trap.  That's why I'm still alive..."

In answer to the original question, it is easily possible to get an
arbitrarily large group of people together for something like this if they
know the pay off is going to be nuking someone else on the mud.  Odd,
perverse even, but true.

Mike Sellers                                    Chief Alchemist
mike at online-alchemy.com                         Online Alchemy

        Combining art & science to create new worlds.