[MUD-Dev] Griefing

Kiztent kiztent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:05:44 CET 2005

On 11/20/05, Brian Ayavaron Ross <ayavaron at gmail.com> wrote:

> The magazine suggested in one article that players who grief could
> be red-flagged, making them targets for vigilantes. However, I
> think we can do better than that.

I find this attitude interesting - that we can do something about
griefing if we just find the right set of rules.

Looking at our current legal system, the rules keep getting more and
more complicated and the "griefing" keeps getting more and more
complex, but it never stops.  People who want to grief will find a
way around the rules.  You'll write them better and they'll find a
way around THAT.  Continue as needed.