[MUD-Dev] [bus][des] Anarchy Online and the free MMORPG...

Tess Snider malkyne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 11:54:56 CET 2005

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:02:00 +0000, ceo <ceo at grexengine.com> wrote:

>   If you can bear to push through the pain barrier (and, yes, a
>   lot of the first week of play is so extremely frustrating or
>   incomprehensible or simply unfair as to be almost physically
>   painful) then it's great fun and easily worth paying for.

During a long portion of AO's beta, the camera in some views was
parented to a part of the character's body that moved up and down
when the character breathed.  This made me so nauseated that I had
to chew on candied ginger so I didn't hurl every half hour.  So, at
the time, it really WAS physically painful!

Tess