[MUD-Dev] Re: MUD-Dev Digest, Vol 20, Issue 16

Kiztent Hatepriest kiztent at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:25:08 CET 2005

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:11:11 -0500, Michael Hartman
<michael at thresholdrpg.com> wrote:
> Dread Quixadhal wrote:

>> It's a good game, and at level 20/60 I have yet to hit the
>> boredom wall that most of these present (that's where your
>> experience gain slows to a crawl and most people call it a
>> grind).

> That comes at 40/60. Especially when the quests you find are 80%
> "(Elite)" and require nearly a full group.

I must be playing a different version of WoW.  45/60 and still not
at the wall.  There are a lot MORE elite quests, but by splitting my
time between Tanaris, Feralas, Hinterlands and closing some
Stranglethorn stuff off I'm doing fine.  I suppose the bloody turtle
shells (need 40 for a leatherworking quest) keeping me in Dustwallow
don't hurt either.