[MUD-Dev] wherefor in-game artists?

Ola Fosheim Grøstad olag at ifi.uio.no
Wed Sep 8 22:12:10 CEST 2004

"Christopher Allen" <ChristopherA at skotos.net> writes:

> Certainly sociologists have shown that both males and females each
> have different criteria for their less committed possible
> partners, thus I suspect since they don't require the same
> commitment, they don't require the same level of trust.

I wouldn't know. I know however that women have more reason to feel
physically safe in a MUD than in the real world. So, you can safely
assume that cyberspace is sexually different from the physical world
=> less inhibition among women. Hence, you cannot make deductions
based on studies of the physical world.

--
Ola - http://folk.uio.no/olag/