[MUD-Dev] Meet & Greet IV

Anthony R. Haslage ucmmweb at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 13:52:50 CET 2004

Meet & Greet IV RSVPs

Saturday, May 8, 2004 at 7 p.m. ET, mark it on your calendars.  Meet
& Greet IV will be in session at telnet://www.mudworld.org:4000.
The MUDding & gaming communities are invited for some unstructured
socializing and semi-clean fun all in text.  You can feel free to
create discussions as well as seek volunteers or even employment for
your games or related businesses.

If you are interested in making your planned presence know at Meet &
Greet IV, please visit http://www.mudworld.org/awards/2004/ for
details and contact me at this email address to RSVP.  Please let us
know the MUD/Game you represent, its web site, your alias and the
percentage of your appearance (1% - 100%).

RSVPs will be emailed again early May.  Mark the scheduled day on
the calendar and do not forgot to pack some lunches before you log
in.  The codebase is a hybrid derived SMAUG called ResortMUD.  It
held up the last time we used it and it will again!

Thank you!