[MUD-Dev] Re: CoH and others (was Cancellations: ...)

Luca Girardo girardo at ieee.org
Tue Jul 13 08:31:04 CEST 2004

Mike Rozak wrote:

> By the way, if anyone has more accurate numbers than my
> guestimates, or a more accurate model, I'd like to know so I can
> see how they affect profitability.

There are some interesting presentations online from the Austin Game
Conference 2003 about the online services business :

  http://www.gameconference.com/conference/../speakers/johntaylor.html
    John Taylor, President, Castle Hill Studios

  http://www.gameconference.com/conference/johntaylor.ppt
    Show Me The (Online) Money (PPT file)

  http://www.gameconference.com/conference/../speakers/jessicamulligan.html
    Jessica Mulligan, Turbine, Executive Producer

  http://www.gameconference.com/conference/jessicamulligan.ppt
    Post-Launch: Why Managing an MMO is as Expensive as Developing. (PPT file)