[MUD-Dev] MMORPG Cancellations: The sky is falling?

Adam Burr madmanatw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 03:56:54 CEST 2004

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 01:21:44 -0400, Threshold RPG
<business at threshold-rpg.com> wrote:

> go somewhere that is better for exp or better for money), and
> their half-baked "gear" system (enhancements) is the most shallow,
> poorly thought out attempt at gear I've ever seen in any game.

I think you might sell the enhancements short. The friends I have
who play CoH (and have played EQ, SWG, and DAoC before it) love the
enhancements system. As one of them said yesterday, "I don't for a
moment think 'I wish I could loot that Helm of Goodness.'" The fact
that the enhancements let's them tweak their powers to taste is a
feature they _love_.

Adam Burr