[MUD-Dev] Quick Hello

Mark Mensch mark at larping.net
Wed Jul 7 05:50:07 CEST 2004

Just joined up and wanted to shoot a short hello to everyone.  A
very quick bio is that I worked at Berkeley Systems for 4 years
developing the You Don't Know Jack series as well as their short
lived beZerk Network.  After that, it was a couple of years being a
Game Director at Nexon, Inc. and then onto other things.  Since fire
eating didn't really supply the lifestyle I wanted, I am back in the
SF Bay Area lookin' to get back into the business and figured I'd
lurk and put in my two cents on occasion.  My forte' is community
content and story lines (having created and run one of the more
successful Fantasy LARPs in the area - Adventures Unlimited).

Well, don't want to turn this into a resume.  Just wanted to give
you a lil' history behind the emails.

Mark Mensch