[MUD-Dev] MudWorld.Org

Anthony R. Haslage ucmmweb at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 11 13:42:22 CET 2004

Hey all,

I am trying to peak more interest in the promotional features of
MudWorld.Org.  I would hope that you all could check them out and
present any constructive critisizm and perhaps even utilize them for
your sites.  Here are a few links in which to check out.

  AMRO - Resource Listings
  http://www.mudworld.org/AMRO/

  UCMM - Game Listings
  http://www.mudworld.org/UCMM/

  MSRP - Employment, Hosting and Dictionary Listings.
  http://www.mudworld.org/MSRP/

  MudWorld Forums - Feel free to promote your sites on
  the promotional discussion.
  http://www.mudworld.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl

MudWorld is also going to engage in a series of promotions with
other sites.  One going on is with MudMagic.Com and another coming
up is with FUNCOM.  If anyone is interested, let me know!

All in all I seek ideas.  Thank you!

=====
Anthony Russell Haslage      ucmmweb at yahoo.com      Ntanel R.P. StormBlade
Haslage Net Electronics      Http://www.haslage.net/    Head of Operations
HNEM: MudWorld               Http://www.mudworld.org/          Owner & CEO
IFT Command: SS51            Http://ift.haslage.net/             Commander
Gamma Tau Sigma              Http://www.gammatausigma.org/          Member