[MUD-Dev] Moderation delays

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jan 6 21:45:28 CET 2004

Writing as list owner:

  I apologise for the recent delays in moderation.  As some of you
  already know I headed back home to California over the Christmas
  break.  The short version of the story now explains that I was greeted
  with two dead hard drives and three dead systems, as well as a five
  day trip to the snow in Tahoe to help spice the scheduling.  The
  really short version simply says that I'm now back in the lands of
  working systems and that normal moderation will resume shortly.

  Enjoy.

--
J C Lawrence