[MUD-Dev] ADMIN: We have returned, a bit.

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Wed Dec 15 12:11:33 CET 2004

Some of you may have noticed that Kanga.Nu and MUD-Dev hasn't been
around much lately...

On 29 November Kanga.Nu was moved from Berkeley to the Exchange in SF.
During the move it lost two drive partitions (one was /boot) and a
motherboard.  Somehow it didn't boot after that.  Not to belabour the
obvious, but recovery has taken a while.  (Part of which was the ritual
cursing at those dang blasted Quantum Atlas drives)

Currently mail is working and the lists are back up.  Web services, FTP,
list archives and all the rest are DOWN and likely to stay down for a
while, likely into the new year.  List moderation will resume in the
next day or so.

Thanks for your patience.  I've missed y'all.

--
J C Lawrence