[MUD-Dev] [biz][tech][dgn][soc] Ten MMOG's you don't want to do...

Nathan Yospe nyospe at mac.com
Sat Apr 24 10:31:58 CEST 2004

On Apr 23, 2004, at 12:28 PM, ceo wrote:

>  8. The Universe (tm): If we use a physics engine to simulate
>  every molecule in the universe, we could have cool effects, like
>  water that you can actually poor, and monsters you kill by
>  diverting a river!

Hey!!!!

But seriously...

N+1. The Inappropriate Licensed Property: Well, <INSERT TV SHOW> is
the hottest show on TV right now, lets hire a bunch of programmers
and build an online game based on it!

(Note - I'm referring in particular to the people that want to
license a purely character driven property, who had previously done
this more with console games, and are now noticing that "MMOG" is a
buzzword...)