[MUD-Dev] Terra Nova, virtual world blog

Castronova Castronova
Mon Sep 15 17:14:42 CEST 2003

I'd like to notify the MUD-Dev list of a new blog: Terra Nova, our
world and its synthetic offspring at

  http://terranova.blogs.com

Authors are Hunter and Lastowka (authors of "The Laws of the Virtual
Worlds"), Julian Dibbell (author of My Tiny Life and Wired
contributing editor) and me (author of "Virtual Worlds: A First-Hand
Account of Market and Society on the Cyberian Frontier"). The
purpose of the blog is to report and comment on critical
developments in the area of emergent collective reality spaces, aka
virtual worlds. Our focus is not on the worlds themselves but on the
economic and legal implications of the behavior they generate.

Given the level of expertise in this list, we would be very grateful
for your comments in the blog, as well as any time or space you can
devote to publicizing or linking to the site itself. Many thanks in
advance for your contributions.

Regards,

Ted