[MUD-Dev] When marketroids attack!

Tess Snider malkin at terpalum.umd.edu
Mon May 26 22:39:33 CEST 2003

This is for all of you that think that it is an unfortunate tragedy
that such a cumbersome acronym as MMORPG has managed to gain any
sort of toe-hold in the common parlance...

On the back cover of the manual for a game I bought the other day,
there is a product being advertised as:

	The World's First True MMORTFPSRPG

For those of you still trying to riddle that one out, it's
Massively-Multiplayer-Online-Real-Time-First-Person-Shooter-Role-Playing-Game."
I just have to say... for the love of all that is good in the world,
stop the madness!

Tess

<EdNote: Hear hear.  I stopped at MUD and have not been willing to
go anything futher than that.>