[MUD-Dev] MDC and talk

John Robert Arras johna at wam.umd.edu
Thu Mar 13 14:48:29 CET 2003

Hello everyone,

I really enjoyed the conference and meeting everyone and was very
impressed with the speakers and the level of knowledge and
understanding I saw among the people at the conference.

I forgot to put this on a slide, so for those of you that I talked
to or who were interested in the code that my talk was based on,
it's at

  http://www.sf.net/projects/genmud

It should work in Linux, and I've heard that it works in Cygwin and
some flavors of Unix, but I haven't tried it out there.

You should just need to untar and make and the rest of the
directions should be available in the README in the genmud
directory.

If you have any questions or comments or suggestions or want to
discuss anything, you can respond here or email me. I'm always happy
to talk about the game. :)

John